Richland Alternate Program Rules
Date of your program: _______________________
180 E. Hanley Rd.
Mansfield, Oh 44903
St. Rt. 13 and I -71 interchange
Exit 169 which is St. Rt. 13
Eat before attending on Friday. (No calling for delivery.)
Notify the front desk that you are with RAP and Sign in.
Please wait in the lobby to be released to the meeting room.
- NO ALCOHOL OR ILLEGAL DRUGS, brought or used during the three-day program.
- ALL PRESCRIPTION AND OVER THE COUNTER MEDICATIONS MUST BE IN THE ORIGINAL CONTAINERS, WITH LABELS INTACT. ******Bring only a 3 day supply*******
All medications will be checked and usage will be monitored by the RAP staff.
- NO VISITATION BY FAMILY OR FRIENDS.
- NO VISITATION TO ANY OTHER ROOMS AT ANY TIME.
- BAG SEARCH upon arriving. ROOM SEARCH at any time with cause.
- IN ROOM AT 11:00 P.M. Do not leave your room for any reason until 7:00 am. Any problems: call a staff member.
- ALL PARTICIPANTS WILL BE SUBJECT TO A BREATHALYZER TEST UPON ARRIVAL. Anyone registering alcohol in the blood will be turned away from the program. This information will be forwarded to the courts.
- NO CELLS PHONES ARE PERMITTED IN THE MEETING ROOM. If a phone rings or vibrates during class your phone will be confiscated until the end of the program.
- ATTENDANCE TO ALL SESSIONS IS MANDATORY.
- HABITUAL TARDINESS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.
- SEXUAL HARASSMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.
- IDENTIFICATION BADGES MUST BE WORN IN PLAIN SIGHT whenever you are out of your rooms and when you come to class.
- ANYONE LEAVING THE PREMISES WILL BE DISMISSED. NO REFUND WILL BE ISSUED.
Cell Phones, Computers
All personal items (hygiene items, toiletries)
Small amounts for money for vending machines (NO ATM)
Playing cards, Books, Game boy, I Pods
Factory sealed snacks (Bottled water, pop, chips etc.)
Guns (even if you have a concealed permit)
NOTE: There are microwaves and refrigerators in the room.
****** IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, PLEASE CALL 419-289-7675 ******
IT IS A CLASS ROOM SETTING. WEAR COMFORTABLE CLOTHING. (Nothing too revealing please.)
PLEASE TRY TO LIMIT THE NUMBER OF BAGS – REPEATED RULE BREAKING MAY RESULT IN DISMISSAL